Maple Membership Plan
Our Maple Membership Plan is available to anyone who does not have third party private dental insurance. Unlike conventional third-party dental insurance plans, which often require a one-year waiting period for major restorative services (fabrication of dentures, bridges, crowns), with our Maple Membership Plan, there is NO WAITING for major work!
New members: $375 per year (additional family members join for $325 per year)
Returning members: $350 per year (additional family members join for $325 per year)
Annual Membership Benefits:
• Two periodic exams OR one comprehensive/one periodic exam (if new member)
• Two oral cancer screenings
• Two dental prophylaxes (cleanings) OR if over the age of 62 and Medicare eligible, three dental prophylaxes
• A complete set of radiographs every 5 years for new patients or returning 5-year members
• One set of 4 bitewing radiographs per year
• Two fluoride treatments
• One emergency exam
• 20% cost savings on restorative dentistry (fillings, core build-ups, sealants, oral surgery and extractions, scaling/root planing, SDF application)
• 15% cost savings on major restorative dentistry (crowns, implant supported crowns, cosmetic veneers, complete or partial dentures)Type your paragraph here.
Already Have Dental Insurance?
For those patients who have third party dental insurance we are happy to bill your dental insurance carrier. Please bring your insurance information to your first dental appointment or contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org with any insurance questions you may have. We do not participate in any dental insurance networks but do offer our own dental insurance plan for our patients who are not able to take advantage of third party dental insurance.
Mary M. Fisher, DDS